About UsBuilding Policies
Rules of Responsible Entertainment at Northlands Park Racetrack & Casino
The Northlands Park Racetrack & Casino building exists for the enjoyment of customers, guests and staff. The following rules have been established to promote the safety and security of everyone:
- Minors are prohibited from all gaming areas. Areas include the Casino Floor, Uplinks and Teletheater.
- Show common courtesy to fellow guests and staff members by not using profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive or offensive behavior.
- Proper attire, including shoes and shirt, must be worn at all times. We reserve the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that we consider inappropriate or that could disturb the experience of other guests.
- All bags, parcels and other items may be subject to screening/security checks at entrances. Large items must be checked at the Casino Players Club Centre.
- For the comfort of all guests, smoking or chewing of tobacco, e-cigarettes or other products that produce a vapor or smoke are allowed in designated areas only. Illegal drug use and/or trafficking of any kind are not tolerated.
- Loitering and soliciting are prohibited.
- All unattended items, credits or vouchers are the responsibility of the guest.
- All gaming machine rules and payouts are governed and controlled by the Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission (AGLC). All concerns and unresolved disputes will be referred to AGLC for resolution.
- All discrepancies must be reported immediately before continuing play, leaving the device or Slot Cashiers.
Northlands Park Racetrack & Casino is fully committed to promoting responsible entertainment and we urge anyone who gambles and/or consumes alcohol to do so with care. For most people, drinking and gaming is simply a fun way to spend some time, but we recognize that there are some who may experience challenges managing their consumption and wagering.
To promote a responsible entertainment environment we will monitor our service of alcohol and will not serve alcohol to intoxicated patrons and members of their party. Intoxicated patrons will be prohibited from playing or purchasing any gaming activities, including slot machines, horse racing, lottery ticket centre offerings, etc.
Management reserves the right to deny admission and/or service to, as well as remove, any person or group who obstruct the enjoyment of other guests and/or fails to demonstrate responsible consumption of alcohol or gambling at Northlands Park Racetrack & Casino.