Win a Lexus NX 300 F Sport
On August 25, you could drive away from the 89th Canadian Derby in a 2018 Lexus NX 300 F Sport in partnership with Lexus of Edmonton | West.
Each qualifying participant will randomly draw a horse running in the 89th Canadian Derby race. The participant with the victorious horse will win the 2018 Lexus NX 300 F Sport!
How to Qualify
Play to qualify! Casino guests can print off entries daily at the Casino and bring them to each of the below qualifying finale nights to compete for the chance to win an entry into winning the Lexus!
Northlands Park Racetrack and Casino will have qualifying winners on:
- Saturday, August 11
- Saturday, August 18
On August 25 at the Canadian Derby:
Dressed in your fascinator and bowtie, be sure to head to the draw barrel on the tarmac for your free entry to become a qualifier! Additional qualifiers will be drawn on the day of Derby.
Guests whom booked a seat in Colours or purchased a ticket for the Infield Experience will receive an additional entry!
Must be present to win. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter. Draw barrel will close at race 7.
- Qualifier must be present at the 89th Canadian Derby, August 25th to participate and win.
- During the post parade of races 5, 6, 7 and 8, a lucky qualifier will be drawn.
Qualifiers must be present for all of the following interactions:
• During post parade of race 10, all qualifiers must meet at Winner’s Circle for pea draw to decide order of picking envelopes.
• During post parade of race 11, all qualifiers must meet back at Winner’s Circle to draw envelopes in the order in which they selected the peas.
• Qualifiers will open their envelopes at that point to indicate which corresponding horse they will be cheering for to win.
- Whomever has the winning horse as “their” horse will win the 2018 Lexus NX 300 F Sport. Other qualifying participants will receive $100 cash.
- In the event of a scratch prior to the race, the draw will include only the amount of horses remaining (for instance, if there is one scratch the day before, only 5 participants will be drawn on the day of Derby).
- Winner will need to sign documentation and provide proof of insurance prior to picking up the Lexus.
If a horse is scratched right before the derby race, the qualifying person assigned that horse will still receive that horse; however, will not be eligible for the grand prize.